Saturday, March 18, 2006

Nine Million Bicycles

There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a fact,
It's a thing we can't deny,
Like the fact that
I will love you 'til I die.

We are twelve billion
light years from the edge.
That's a guess,
No one can ever say it's true,
But I know that
I will always be with you.

I'm warm by the fire
Of your love every day.
So don't call me a liar,
Just believe everything that I say?

The are six billion people
in the world.
More or less,
And it makes me feel quite small,
They are the one I love
the most of all.

We're high on a wire with
the world in our sight
And I'll never tire
Of the love that you
give me every night.

There are nine million
bicycles in Beijing
That's a fact
It's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that
I will love you'til I die

And the are nine million
bicycles in Beijing
And you know that
I will love you'til I die

Copyright by Kate Melua (Batt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home